Contact Center Services NCII
Upon completion of this module the students / trainees will be able to demonstrate appropriate usage and understanding of words.
- Apply the rules of basic grammar in verbal communication in customer service effectively.
- Apply the rules of effective business communication in customer service.
- Demonstrate an understanding and appreciate of the industry work environment for contact centers, industry expectations for entry-level contact center agent work, and career opportunities for contact center agents.
- Identify and describe the rules and principles for good / complete customer service and the types of contact center processes.
- Complete the tasks in the conduct of a customer service delivery process by applying skills in effective English communication.
- Apply the rules and guidelines for building effective interpersonal relationships to engage customers.